The Faze 4/3mm Mens winter back zip wetsuit is designed primarily for late spring coastal temperatures of 12°- 15°C and is perfect for UK and European conditions. 4mm true neoprene thickness on the torso and 3mm through legs and arms makes this suit a versatile option and some will choose the 4/3mm into the summer and well into the Autumn months before they switch up to a 5mm suit. Offering the perfect balance of budget versus performance and made with Eco-friendly Limestone 360° stretch neoprene providing comfort, flexibility and full freedom of movement.
- DESIGNED to Keep You Warm in Winter Sea Temperatures of 12°- 15°C
- STRATEGIC 360° SUPER-STRETCH Neoprene Shoulder, Arm and Lower Leg Panels
- 100% GLUED and BLIND-STITCHED Seam Construction
- CORETEX Full-Flex Knee Pads
- HYDROPHOBIC Print Chest & Back Panels. Cuts Wind-Chill and Prevents Finger Nail Damage
- LYCRA-BOUND Adjustable Collar for Luxury Fit Around Neck Area
- ANATOMICAL TAILORED Panel Fit for Female Body Shape
- DURABLE Chunky YKK Back Zip Pull Cord
- ECO-FRIENDLY JAPANESE YAMAMOTO LIMESTONE NEOPRENE - More sustainable, less toxic
- DOPE-DYE YARN - Approximate 80% REDUCTION in the amount of water used in manufacture
- WATER BASED GLUE - Replaces conventional solvent based glue and free from VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- ECO CARBON BLACK - Recycled automotive tyres used to colour our neoprene. Reduces CO2 emissions by on average 200g per wetsuit
Recycle Your Old Wetsuit
At Circle One, we've gone one step further to combatting the on-going problem of end-of-life wetsuits ending up in landfill. As part of our commitment to sustainability, we operate a wetsuit recycling / re-purposing scheme in partnership with Barefoot Tech based in South Wales. Barefoot Tech take the usable material from end-of-life wetsuits and neoprene accessories and turn them into unique, fashionable accessories. Check out the Barefoot Tech website here. Visit our Sustainability section for details on how to send your old wetsuit back to us - please note we accept ANY brand of wetsuit as part of this scheme and purchase of a Circle One wetsuit is not a pre-condition to take part in the scheme.